1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sting at Caesars - Vax required?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Bookit, Nov 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bookit

Bookit Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone just gave us Sting tix at Caesars. How do I find out if I need proof of vaccine?

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. comfortablynumb

comfortablynumb Dogs have owners, cats have staff

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it says proof of vaccine or negative test:

VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS

The artist is requiring that all attendees of this event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) or have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event.

Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.

Unvaccinated fans with a medical condition that prevents them from taking the COVID-19 vaccine and a medical note reflecting the same, or a sincerely held religious belief that prevents them from taking the vaccine, will be permitted to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.

Please note:

• The above confirmations will apply to all members of your party and to any users of the tickets purchased by you before they are allowed to enter the event.
    • Due to the current mask mandate in Nevada, all guests are required to wear masks inside the venue.

4. comfortablynumb

comfortablynumb Dogs have owners, cats have staff

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @HoyaHeel Sorry I must have misread your post. I thought you had said proof of vaccine and negative test.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.