1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo Fab Executive Or Go Room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by jillmay26, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jillmay26

jillmay26 Tourist

I've booked the Fab Executive in February for 7 nights. Five of those nights are comped. . The Go Room wasn't offered as a comped. When I look at their website now the Go room is actually an average of $7 less each night than the Fab Executive. My question is.. Actually want difference is the Fab Executive than the Fab Room. I've stayed in a Go Room and I liked it except for the bathroom door. Is the Fab Executive nicer than the Go Room? So that's why its more expensive than the Go Room?

2. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost 100% positive the executive rooms are about 50 extra square feet and are on the top floors. There is no difference otherwise. Same FAB room furniture and old bathrooms. I would do the GO room 100% at Flamingo.

3. mikef

mikef Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd also go for the GO Room, usually when I do stay at the Flamingo, it's the room I stay in. If you get a GO with a strip view even better. Here's a review I wrote on it.

4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes - last time I stayed in an executive room it is the extra where it hangs out on the top 2?? floors. You can see what we refer to if you look at an outside pic of the building.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.