1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

April 2024 MGM Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by afc916, Mar 29, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toomuchcoffee

Toomuchcoffee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone had the glitch where a cancellation does not reset the comps for the property go away yet for NYNY, Luxor, Park MGM, Nomad and Excalibur?

Just cancelled a future Vdara stay too and it didn't reset either. Calendar showing $45 night as the cheapest instead of comp. Looks like any cancellation has a chance of affecting your comps.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that at least one other person mentioned that when they cancelled one of the main affected properties, that it failed to reset the ability to book comps for the same dates at ANY property, but I'm not 100% sure that was the situation.

I think what you are describing isn't related directly to cancelling, it's just what a lot of us are seeing - flattish rates for every night at those properties, instead of comps.

You have the phrase "go away yet" in the middle of your sentence which might be muddying exactly what you mean.

NYNY, Luxor, Park MGM, Nomad and Excalibur were the original five properties affected and Vdara joined the club about a week ago.

I just checked and I don't see any progress yet.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Toomuchcoffee

Toomuchcoffee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My theory is it's related to cancelling because I had no NYNY rooms booked. Booked 4 nights comped. Cancelled the same day and it didn't reset the calendar for all dates. NYNY's been like that over a month for me.

The other properties were showing comped nights, I booked, cancelled several weeks later and no reset for the calendar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I had a ton of reservation placeholders spread across NYNY, Luxor, and Mandalay Bay. The only one that was stuck before was NYNY after cancelling. It was cancelled but the nights wouldn't come back as comp. The recent glitchyness has oddly fixed that for A/B/MGM/MB/D but the others still are being sorta blocked by my cancelled dates for NYNY. Its just the first night of my reservation that seems to be stuck now.

V/Park/N/NYNY/Luxor/Excal don't seem to see my reservations at the other properties. I can double book them on the same nights I have a reservation at the other properties and they aren't showing the phantom cancelled NYNY night the others see. So something all fubar'ed up.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Gambler4Fun

Gambler4Fun MGM Convert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm seeing the same issue, and it's quite annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.