1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET - Unable to use Comp Room offer spanning 2 months

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bigtimemoney5, May 3, 2024.

1. bigtimemoney5

bigtimemoney5 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning a trip to LV from 5/31 - 6/3 and see I have multiple offers on my account.
    When attempting to add a promo to my reservation, I'm getting an error because my offers are Month specific (3 free nights in May, 3 free nights in June etc), and my stay spans 2 months.

Is there a way to bypass this online? Or do I need to call the reservation hotline and have a customer service rep make my reservation?

2. Mr Bulldops

Mr Bulldops VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are there other components to your offer (free play, food, etc)? If so, they'll likely have to do 2 back-to-back reservations and the non-room portions of your offer will only be attached to the reservation in that eligible time frame - this will require calling in. If you're just booking a room, try clearing off all offers and checking the normal room calendar.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. EzE

EzE VUP Guppy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host has never had an issue doing this on one reservation, but no way to do it yourself. Your 'offer' will only be available/valid for the portion of your stay that its for though. Say if you are doing June 30 to July 3 then you can either have the offer valid for just June 30, or July 1-3. I've done it multiple times that way through my host and since I just take FP I ask for it to be on the first night. If it had RC then I'd have it be the longer portion of the stay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book the best one, then call to add the other night(s)