1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Recommend car service - Mercedes Sedan

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Levin, Jun 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Levin

Levin Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! Was hoping I could ask for recommendations for a car service for Airport-to-Hotel (and back again). We have a trip booked in September. Was thinking I could ask for recommendations here instead of just taking a chance on google results. Would like to find a company that is local to Las Vegas and has a great reputation.

Seems like Presidential and Bell are popular, however it doesn't look like either of those options offer something just like a Mercedes sedan. There are only two of us, so we definitely don't need or want a limo, bus, or large SUV. Just something like a Mercedes S550. Most of the places I can find on google that list this kind of car in their fleet seem like larger national companies rather than Las Vegas-based businesses.

Any recommendations? Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve never used them myself, but Omni Limo advertises a 7-series “or similar”.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Renaldow

Renaldow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't go by online information, call the limo companies directly and see what they offer. Almost all of the limo companies can hook you up with what you want. They usually don't book by make/model though, so if you're specifically requesting a Mercedes S550, you might be SOL if nobody has that vehicle. But if you book a luxury sedan class, you should get something similar. But only the person who works at the limo company is going to be able to answer your questions about what they offer. Also, not sure why you're anti-SUV, but a lot of times if the luxury sedan is busy when you arrive they will send an SUV or something else for the same price.

You can also check out airport transportation on Expedia. They have a lot of deals and different companies. They book by class though, not specific make/model.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Omni has BMW 5 and 7 series sedans. The 5 is cheapest ride they have.

5. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just call the hotel concierge and they book it for me. I called the Cosmo last week for a trip next week and they asked what kind of vehicle I wanted, limo, sedan or SUV. They use Kaptyn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.