1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pool at Mirage

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by BlueBellThunder, Sep 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m staying at the Mirage from October 12th thru 19th. Does anyone know if the pools will be open. I called and was told if the weather is ok they will be open. I’m not sure what they mean by ok. On a February trip a few years ago at Paris it was mid 70’s a few days and their pool was open. I hope that’s good enough for Mirage.

2. OhioStateAlum

OhioStateAlum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately I can’t speak to Mirage specifically, but I’ve been over Thanksgiving (MB) & February (Flamingo) and both times I was able to hang by the pool a bit despite temps in the 70s. Both of those properties had some, but not all, parts of the pool facility open with limited food/drink services. My guess would be Mirage would be similar, but who knows with the current rules & restrictions.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Stand Up to Jewish Hate!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Id say odds are very likely pools will be open at all Vegas resorts in Oct. (Covid-closures, not considered) itll likely be in the 80s mid October.

I'm planning on the pool my Oct trip.

Vdara pool was open last December and, while I didn't use it, I saw a very busy Bellagio pool from Sadelle's windows in February.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LGood1

LGood1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the pools at Mirage. We will be in Vegas that weekend and I plan on being by the pool for sure! I’m 99% sure it will be open. I’ve been to Vegas for my Bday many years and never seen the pool closed. Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.