1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Linq High Roller

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by nin7474, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nin7474

nin7474 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone done the Linq High Roller ride?
    Is it worth the $(any coupons)?
    Also is it a group of people at once or can it accommodate just me and my fiancé?
    TIA

2. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only really enjoy it with the happy hour. It’s currently not an option. I think it’s also good for kids and/or if you’d like a romantic sunset. :love: It’s personally a one time thing for me or if you join other first timers in your group.

The Celebration of Mimi
  3. nin7474

nin7474 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It’ll be a first time for both of us. Romantic sunset sounds great.

• Love Love x 1
  4. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was worth it. (Had 1/2 off for Caesars Diamond or higher)
    Been up twice during afternoons pre-covid. First time our group of 4 had the whole pod to ourselves. Second time there were again 4 in our group, but we shared with 3 strangers. Still had lots of extra room.
    Usually not that busy during weekdays so if you're willing to wait I'd think you could have your own pod. Though if busy they might not allow.
    Would probably only do again to try it at night or if entertaining someone wanting to.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  5. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I did it, I made it a point to pick a time so we would be at the top when the Bellagio fountains were going off. It takes 30 mins for a full rotation , so I booked at 845pm ( maybe it was 945pm) ride. There were about 9 people in the pod. I was with a non drinker and was able to get the CET Diamond discount.

Personally, I feel it is a one and done experience. However, for my next trip there will be 7 people who haven't done it and seemingly want to, so 7 to 1 ain't so great, looks like I'll be going round once more. Hopefully, the happy half hour will be up and running by then. This group is a party group ;)

6. MNDadof5

MNDadof5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took my mom in it during day once and view was nice and she liked it. Then my last trip took my wife on it at night and she enjoyed it. Did see the fountain show too which was cool. It’s much better at night with lights on. Also have Diamond so $35 for 2 people isn’t a bad deal. Worth doing once (or twice) but wouldn’t do again unless someone else paid for me to go

7. nin7474

nin7474 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all. I guess i'll have to pay full price since i don't have Diamond Status.

8. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noticed they also currently have a $10 Tix deal for first responders/teachers.
    https://www.caesars.com/linq/high-roller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.