1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo Limit poker degeneracy 6/5 - 6/12

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Packbacker, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you check out the park? Or just watch it from the poker room while getting drunk for "free"?

2. Michael2780

Michael2780 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So Flamingo has Limit NLHE at $1/2. I am interested in this and will attempt to buy in on my trip next week. This may become my main game when I bust out of a tournament early and need something to fill in the rest of the day. I never played limit poker though. So will need to read the rules first. lol.

How is the game going? Full table and much of a wait list or is half the table empty? As a diamond I should be able to skip the line but if no one ever leaves the table that could still be a long wait.

3. blahblah

blahblah Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey man,

It was nice to meet you and play some hands with you. Hope you had a great rest of your trip!

4. Packbacker

Packbacker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So the trip report got derailed as I suspected it would. Overall a very chill, fun trip.

Met blahblah and played a few nights together in the poker room. Great to meet you as well!

Gambling- 2/4 limit 10-16 hours a day. Few slots. That's it. 2/4 is an unbeatable game with the rake but it's relaxing for me and a few high hand bonuses ($300 total) kept me afloat.

Restaurants- had the 3 course lunch at Hell's Kitchen. Fantastic! Ate the short rib at GR Grill and Pub- very pleased. Checked out Black Tap at Venetian- burger was good didn't have it in me for the shake. Carlos n Charlie's was disappointing but scenic. Margaritaville, Yard House and Guy Fieri's the good usual fare.

No shows. Literally drank and played poker for a week. It was like a cheap version of Heaven!

Bday trip
    • Like Like x 4
  5. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the report because I miss the glory days of limit poker. Flamingo definitely does the low roller poker right, the dealers there are characters and make it fun...the way it's supposed to be.

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It amazes me that Carlos and Charlie's is still there. One of the worst meals we've ever had in Vegas.

Glad you had a good trip!

7. blahblah

blahblah Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had fun and got some bonuses as well. My very first had for the trip was quad kings for 300 plus a small pot. After that it was all tips and rake, but I had a great time. Sorry I wasn't around on Sunday, but I got a bit too "elevated" and could barely function for most of the day. Add in some VP and that was my day. Hope we can grab a burger next time or something. You rock!

8. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief Bottle Washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How can one have a blast in vegas drinking premium beer and losing the minimum possible?? 2/4 limit poker baby! Get a bad beat no worries you'll deliver one within a 1/2 hour and drag a massive $37 pot after the house drags 20%...the ultimate poker fun for low rollers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.