1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Renting wheel chair from one property...dropping off at another property

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by rhinoman7, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 A Diamond in the Ruff

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone ever rented a wheel chair from one property and returned it to a different property? We have rented wheel chairs from Rio and Luxor, but just returned to same place, since we weren't changing hotels. I know there are services that will deliver to one property and pickup from a different property, but they cost a bit more. Specifically, we will be staying at Paris and can rent a wheel chair from the concierge there, but will be finishing our trip at Delano. Of course, we could just return the chair at Paris and rent another on at Delano, but thought it would be nice to just keep the same one for the entire trip.

As far as price difference, when we rented from Luxor in August, it was through ScooterBug at the Bell Desk. We were charged $40 for 4 days. However, when I look on their website, they are charging $55 for 4 days. This leads me to believe that renting directly from the bell desk or concierge at the hotel is cheaper.

2. drdestructo

drdestructo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have done this frequently for my dad as we usually start at a strip property and end somewhere downtown. We've never been charged an extra fee unless the property is not somewhere they usually service, like Silverton. You simply fill out the online form and let them know where to drop off and pick up the scooter. We usually use 702Scooter.com, we're not going back until early next year, but they sent me a coupon code that is still valid for $10 off - enter Summer2020 in the coupon box. I hope this helps and good luck!

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's 702scooters.com

4. rhinoman7

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I’ve looked into 702scooters, but they are more expensive than ScooterBug.

5. rhinoman7

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update....Rented wheel chair from Paris bell desk last night, but was told that I had to return back to them. So, will need to rent another one once we get to Delano.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. oldaquaman

oldaquaman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good information, thank you for sharing, and assume you traveled by air to reach LV....

for anyone driving, I would suggest inquiring locally before leaving. with valet service suspended at ST, we will need 'wheels' this time. reputable medical supply outlet in our area quoted $30 a week/$90 a month rental fee for either wheelchair/and or transport chair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.